Wednesday 9 January 2013

the start of PICTURE A DAY JANUARY

Hello,

Firstly I'd like to apologise for the pictures being late as on Sunday blogger would not upload photo's and on Monday there was a HUGE storm which lefty us with no internet untill today so today is the belated but still official start of PICTURE A DAY JANUARY!

Just to give a bit more info about it, I am going to be posting the pictures I take every sunday untill the end of the month and the at the end of the month I will be posting my pics on facebook for my friends to like, and the three that get the most likes will be shown on my blog along with a photo montage of the months pics.

So here are this weeks pictures-

01_01_13 - This is a cute little mouse I made.
01_02_13 - Mums beautiful orchid
01_03_13 - An arrangment of some of the flowers in our garden.
01_04_13 - Some beautiful roses in our garden.
01_05_13 - My moms mozaiced peace sign... Gotta try this sometime.
01_06_13 - Mums defaced (by amelie) budha.

I personally like the pic of the orchids :)

Untill next sunday (or a bit earlier if I come up with another craft)...

Izznknit

No comments:

Post a Comment