Monday 9 September 2013

1 year

Today is the 1 year 1 day-aversiary of my blog. Who would have thought I'd be annoying the internet for a year! It's madness!

I thought I'd go through some highlights and lowlights and what I've enjoyed the most about blogging :)

HIGHLIGHTS


  • I did spar ladies (which I did yesterday BTW).
  • I got 1000 Pageviews!
  • I made a mom and baby monster.

  • I managed to complete Photo A Day.

  • I revamped my blog and made it look AMAZEBALLS.

  • I learnt to speak fangirl ASDJFKGL!

  • I read. A lot. Why is that a highlight you are probably wondering? Because I'm wierd. That's why.

LOWLIGHTS

These are so aweful they don't deserve photos!
  • I didn't blog for four weeks in October.
  • I didn't blog for two months this year.
  • My first few posts were cringeworthy.
  • I just said cringeworthy ugh.
  • My photo quality used to be TERRIBLE.
WHAT I'VE ENJOYED MOST

  • I get to practice writing (that sounds so LAME)
  • The rest of the world gets to see what I do with my life.

  • I have always wanted a blog.
Thanks for putting up with my rambling nonsense for a year (but obviously it's entertaining rambling nonsense or else I would not be writing this now.)

Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment