Monday 30 September 2013

How to: Make an easy felt bunny

Hi,

I made my sister one of these for my sister while we were away at imfolozi game reserve (post soon to follow) and she loved it so I thought I would make one for here :).

I APOLOGISE FOR THE POOR PICTURE QUALITY MY CAMERA WAS BATTERY-LESS SO I HAD TO USE MY PHONE...

You will need
Felt
A needle
Embroidery threads
Stuffing

How to
1. Cut out the body (back and front), arms, ears and inner ears out of the different felts.
2. Sew a face to the front piece of the body.

3. Sew the inner ear to the ear and sew along the outside of the ear in blanket stitch.
4. Attach the ear to the part of the back that will be facing the inside of the bunny.
5. Repeat with the other ear.
6. Sew around the arm in blanket stitch.
7. Attach to the back the same way you attached the ears.
8. Repear with the other arm.
9. Sew the front part of the body to the back with blanket stitch and stuff lightly.
10. DONE!

They are incredibly easy and very cute.

BEHOLD!!! The ulitimate book nerd cake! I found it yesterday at the garden show :). Unfortunately my plea did not convince my mom to buy it so my birthday will have to suffer without a book cake ;).

Izzy

1 comment:

  1. Really nice cake! I guess only a nerd would say that. :P

    ReplyDelete